Regent University Law Professor James Duane gives a lecture on why you should never talk to police without a lawyer, explaining how even innocent people can fall into subtle traps which would have been avoided by just shutting up.
- The Privilege To Shut Up
- Shut Up, I Explained, Mostly Pointlessly
- Reminder: Oh, Won’t You Please Shut Up?
- Just A Friendly Reminder: Please Shut The Hell Up
- As Blagojevich Might Say, Just Shut the Fuck Up
- Memo To Defense Attorneys: When In Doubt, Shut Up
- Today In “Shut Up, Moron”: Terrorism Suspects Learn FBI May Not Be Trying To Just Help Them Out After All
- What Part of “Shut Up” Didn’t You Understand?
- Just Shut Up: Attorney Edition
- Free Lawyer Advice: This Would Be An Excellent Opportunity to Shut Up
- Even Lawyers Don’t Remember to SHUT UP When The Cops Come Calling
UPDATE: Don’t talk in action: